12 April 2008

a ghost is born...

Yet another dream post. I was fading in and out of sleep this morning not really needing to get up or anything and had some very vivid dreams. One of which I was a ghost that could choose when I am visible or not sort of the way Peter Petrelli can now that he's spent a little time with HRG's old partner.

Somehow I am moving around inside some old cathedral that was empty when I got there but where some people were starting to gather. I needed to move around without being noticed, so I became invisible and then as I am exploring ways to get around I find two new ghosts who don't quite know how to be ghosts just yet. I need to get them out of the building so I have to show them how to hide themselves and then I see that I can move through walls as well. So now I'm on the outside of the building looking in through a small crack.

Other than trying to help these ghosts get out without being seen, I'm not sure why I am a ghost or can be invisible or pass through walls, but I can. Pretty cool huh?

Peace,

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home