07 September 2007

radio free tacoma...

For some time now I haven't been able to listen to the radio in my own apartment. I'm not sure if I shorted out that part of my receiver but every time I turn it to the FM dial I get major interference and/or static coming through the system. Maybe something is just not grounded properly. It wasn't like this when I first moved in here but it has been for quite a while. Maybe it has something to do with hooking up my sub.

Anyhow, this isn't about the WHY but the WHAT now? Obviously I forgot that I can listen to both of my favorite stations online. Oh goodie. So I'm all tuned in listening to John who is now the afternoon guy but used to be the morning guy. I don't really know the whole story but I generally only got to listen to the radio in the mornings and late at night (which is still my favorite time to tune in anyway) on my way to work. Now I can listen all day!

Which is exactly what I did today. I've already taken my nap and I'm ready to see what the evening has in store. I'm thinking of "do[ing] the Puyallup" but I haven't made up my mind yet. The only person I can get to go was going to go anyway tomorrow with another friend. I'm not sure I want to be their third wheel though. There is always the pub though.

I see a few hits already from my earlier post about temping but no comments. Oh well, nobody has an opinion about it so that is fine. I wonder if they could get me a day job in this area. Maybe employers are more willing to take chances on temps they can easily dispose of which could get me in the door in places that have tended to pass over me in the past.

I keep wishing I could get a doctors office job but it never seems to work out when I interview with dr's offices.

Well, not much else to say other than ENOUGH commercials, let's rock!

Peace,

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home