28 November 2006

frightful the weather...

To go to work, or not to go? The weather here is pretty nasty. Where I am there isn't much snow, just a light dusting, but it is wet underneath from the last round of snow and all of it is crusty ice because of the low temperatures.

So I noticed on the news though that the areas I would have to drive through were very badly hit and lots of people are still trying to drive to work clogging all the roads and freeways.

Now I have 4wd and chains and I know I could get to work if I wanted to, but all those clowns out there abandoning their cars obviously do not! So when the freeways are littered with abandoned cars and traffic grinds to a crawl or all-out halt what is the point?

STAY HOME!!!

Thank you, that is all. If people whose cars couldn't handle this weather had stayed home, maybe I would have gone to work! However, I am watching the news and it is very comical how many people felt the need to go in spite of the weather not realizing that the day is short and the drive home could be worse than the drive in!

Well, keep warm and stay dry.

Peace,

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home