24 April 2008

this is only a test...

I have yet again tweaked the layout a little bit for my blog. I need to get feedback how it shows up on different computers and different browsers.

You should see a background photo (which might look like two different photos) framing the text in the center, if not please let me know! I don't mind if it spills off the edge of the page a little on smaller desktops as long as it doesn't obscure the text at all (assuming the text doesn't spill over as well).

Also, what do you think of the image itself? Did it load properly? I might have to host it somewhere else but it needs to be a site that wont compress or resize it at all. It loaded for me but I'm also signed into the website that I posted it on.

As always, feel free to post comments here or email me.

Peace,

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home