04 December 2006

readership increases...

I am not normally one to spend a whole lot of time navel-gazing but I have noticed this past week that my readership is on the rise. I also know it cannot be due to the relatively few "friends" I have spending their every waking hour online so they can read the latest post while it is hot-off-the-presses.

So a lot of strangers must be passing through. That got me thinking about who some of you are. Since only a few have ever bother to drop a note I have to wonder if what I have to say really ever peaks your interest or not. Perhaps I should focus a little less on myself and more on putting forth something creative.

If you stay long enough to read through my archives you'll see that it's about 80% me and 20% my creative musings with the occasional remark about politics (both local and national).

So I would hate to become a whore but perhaps some of you would like to chime in and let me know what type of stuff you like to read. I could see what I can do to oblige. Oh and my next post will be another one of my weird dreams.

Peace,

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home