28 September 2007

the penguins march...

Time is on my side. Time is on your side. Sure it seems that way some of the time but what about when it's not. I heard about a cool job today but they want someone who can start mid-October. I am stuck where I am through November. How is that for having time on your side?

It might turn out to be a dream job. I haven't heard anything about what shift yet but it is on the coast in Southwestern Washington. Not sure which town exactly, but there are only a handful of towns that would be big enough to have hospitals anyway. I'm sure it would be an ideal place to live. It is a short-term contract position but potentially could turn into a permanent placement. Perfect, right?

Well, there may be extenuating circumstances that might force me to pass on it. All that remains to be seen, but I am leaning more and more each day toward staying in town.

Still Portland would be the closer big city down there and Portland is a city I can navigate more than any other. If I had to live on the coast it would be the Southern part of Washington or Oregon just for that reason.

Much more to think about, much much more. I think tonight is a good night for "waffling" so I'll break out the ol' iron and whip up some killer waffle batter before heading to work.

Peace,

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home