14 May 2008

another entry into the dreamlog...

Occasionally I have this recurring dream that I'm about a month into a new semester and I have a class that I forgot all about and so far have not ever gone to, and panic sets in. Last night (or this morning really), I dreamed that I had managed to only attend one of my classes this time around and was suddenly trying to figure out if it wasn't too late to make it. I don't really know why I keep having these dreams. Of course all the usual suspects were there, and the odd part is that I don't even know which classes I'm missing, when they take place, or where they are.

It is such a relief to wake up and realize that college is over. Now I get to go to work early and pull a twelve hour shift. Oh to be me!

Peace,

b

Sweet and Low
Augustana - Can't Love, Can't Hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home