04 December 2006

another mulligan for the sandman...

I found myself swimming in a pool fully clothed. It wasn't deep, I could easily stand and there was a large platform rising out of the pool in the center. I was accompanied by someone I perceived to be my partner in crime and another who was curious about our activities but we remained vague because we had to make sure we did not give too much away.

It seems there was something ado about something on a computer screen protruding from the side of the platform that I was paying attention to. I was becoming alarmed because it wasn't telling me what I needed to know and after much frustration I finally discovered what I needed to know.

It seemed my partner and I were in charge of some prisoners of some kind and in the morning when the next shift came we would have to fudge some documents to make it appear as though everyone was accounted for so we could leave the building and begin our search for the missing prisoner.

I climbed out of the water and laid on the platform, perhaps to dry off. Then a little while later our relief arrived and we quickly went through the logbook with them as if something was awry although they were too stupid to catch on.

Then we left to go find our missing hooligan. I don't know what we thought we were going to do when we found him. I mean, we had made it appear as though he was never there so I guess we would have to kill him. Either that or we could chain him up out back and wait until we had relieved the evening shift and then go back there and bring him in. Then we would have all night to fix the logs and make sure nobody was aware of our little goof-up.

Then I awoke to realize I hadn't slept nearly late enough!

Peace,

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home