18 April 2007

any damien rice fans?

So with Earth Day approaching I have these tickets to see Damien Rice and Brett Dennon but true to form, I cannot think of anyone to bring along. Unless I'm missing something I don't have any friends who are fans--well locally at least.

So obviously if you think I should've thought of you, then speak up, otherwise I'll either put up an ad on Craigslist or have someone who would rather be at a tractor pull come along.

In other news (as I see it has been a month since my last post) I am nearly finally moved into my new place. I am missing some bits of furniture but it gives me time to think of what I'll do with them when I can finally get them here. I've even considered selling them and getting something more appropriate for the condo lifestyle (my couches are really big).

I do like this place and the view is incredible, but the weather has not cooperated much lately. Today is yet another rainy, overcast day that obscures Mt Rainier, but there is a rainbow over the Tacoma Dome. By the way, does anyone else think that is the ugliest building ever? I think they should tear it down and consider inviting the Sonics' to move down here and build something worth looking at.

So that's all I wrote. Tough, deal with it. More to come later.

Peace,

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home