07 February 2007

on my soapbox...

I was on my soapbox earlier this week but I neglected to blog any of it. To tell the truth I don't even remember what it was about so you are all tough-out-of-luck if you thought I was going to share it here.

However, I did want to change the song in here. I had wanted to share an old Colin Hay tune that always seems to capture my sentiments but could never find it online anywhere. Now that I have my own place to host files though I have uploaded it for your enjoyment as well.

So what am I going to say in this entry?

It is tough sometimes to come up with something useful to say. I guess it has been a while since something has really bothered me enough to rant but similarly as long since anything truly amazed me.

Enjoy the song though!

Peace,

brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home